 |
| Here is a picture of my side flower garden |
This is my flower garden in our side yard, between the house and the driveway. This was in early July I think, with rose campion and hydrangeas in bloom.
In front of the gate structure (the picture is taken facing the street)is a turquoise painted locust tree log that used to function as a bottle tree with a bird house on top. The bottles have all fallen off and the bird house has rotted, unfortunately. Now I keep my bottles on branch stubs on the redbud tree that is in front of all this.
 |
| view of my vegetable garden, the bean teepee and showy primrose |
Here is part of my raised vegetable garden, again in early July. This is the southwest bed of my four square parterre garden. It shows my bean teepee where I grow chinese long beans, some squash (which never produced and bit the dust) and some showy primrose that comes up throughout my garden and yard, as well as my little fence to keep out the dog and chickens.
No comments:
Post a Comment